Take Your Teaching Career to the Next Level
Every yoga teacher has a unique voice and offering to present to the world. Oftentimes we don’t see this in yoga classes because the focus is on moving through a rote sequence rather than leading an impassioned wholistic experience.
Your unique flow is what the planet is interested in experiencing.
I’ve created a 50 hour training We will touch on establishing a regular practice that inspires your teaching while learning how to:
- Build thematic classes for high impact
- Refine communication in instruction and cuing that is inclusive of everyone
- Create, develop, and market content rich workshops and master classes
- Develop a fulfilling teaching schedule comprised of the 5+ common (and not so common) streams of income
- Develop your voice as a teacher that originates from your unique experiences and speaks to your audience
- Navigate the politics of teaching
The aim is to develop well rounded teachers. Teachers that both lead with passion in their classes and other offerings, as well as lead with wisdom and strategy on the professional side of their careers.
SIGN UP HERE!
Throughout the program you will receive ongoing feedback to immediately put into practice so you soar. This course is comprised of 40 hours of classroom time with 10 hours of online support. This course takes place live in Los Angeles and remotely. If you are outside of the Los Angeles area we invite you to join us remotely from wherever you are in the world.
We encourage yogis of color to register.
Early Bird Rate until April 28, 2017. $650, $550 for Green Tree Graduates
$700 Full Tuition, $600 for Green Tree Graduates, after April 28, 2017